GRC provides a single point of access to the Trade Repositories and future proofs your transaction reporting requirements.
Changes to specifications or rules are handled by GRC so that your reported messages are kept current as regulations change and evolve. This includes the mandated changes needed for EMIR Level 3 and FinfraG.
GRC utility services provide a lower ‘total cost of ownership’ model, a flexible, scalable framework that assures consistent and efficient transaction reporting aligned with your operational and business objectives.
GRC delivers excellence in client service and operational support providing the foundations for broader organisational efficiency and performance
- Data quality and high levels of STP
- Centralised business rules logic
- User-centred design for remediation workflow and audit trail
- Real-time reporting and Management Information
- Rationalisation of messaging standards and reduced data translations
- Audit trail interrogation